Contest Name: Q104.3’s Hottest Mom (the “Contest”)
Station: WAXQ-FM (the “Station”)
Station Address: 32 Avenue of the
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY
Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the “Company”), will conduct its contests substantially as described in these general contesting rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
The Company may from time to time conduct contests concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations owned and not owned by the Company, and in various States, and the Company may add or remove participating stations or change call letters of any participating station at any time during a contest as announced on the affected station. Participating stations are listed above or for a list of participating stations, please visit the offices of this Station during normal business hours.
The Contest is administered by the Company and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the contest administrator. Entrant(s) acknowledges and understands that any information provided will be used for administering the Contest and in accordance with Clear Channel privacy practices found here. The Contest sponsor(s), promotional partners and administrator are herein collectively referred to as the Contest Entities.
Entries should be a photograph of a hot mom and comply with the following:
• Promotes the Station (Q104.3/WAXQ) in a positive manner;
• Photo must be submitted via www.q1043.com in the form of a .jpeg, .gif, or .png. Size of file must be under 1MB
• Person displayed in photo must be over the age of 18 years.
• Must be FCC acceptable, including no use of indecent or obscene material or language.
• Content should not infringe or violate any copyright (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media), patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other intellectual property, proprietary, or contractual right of a third party. Do not copy your favorite movie, book or photo or include materials, images, graphics, music or trademarks belonging to any third parties or incorporate the names, voices, likeness or personas of any party other than yourself unless you have obtained all rights necessary to permit you to use same in connection with your content and grant the rights herein granted to Company
• Content should not contain logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
• No defamatory or libelous material or material which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person, without such person’s consent.
• No content or material that is illegal, contains nudity or is sexually explicit, or by law, obscene, profane or pornographic.
• No misrepresentation or disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies.
• No content which implies or portrays graphic violence excessive use of alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous.
• No content which is abusive or harassing towards any individual or group of individuals regarding race, sex, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or any legally protected classification. Specifically this includes, but is not limited to, epithets or slurs (such as the “N” word), threats, intimidations, or hostile acts.
• No content communicating messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
• Must be socially acceptable and in good taste, as determined by the Station in the Station’s sole discretion.
• Cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
• Cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission.
• Photo submissions can not have photographer credit on the photos – any credits will be cropped or obscured. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned. Contestants may submit only one (1) photo per week and must reside within the Station's Total Survey Area ("
The Station and sponsor reserve the right to reject any entry, in their sole discretion, based on the terms set forth herein as well as current broadcast standards and other programming and operating practices and policies established by the Station for airing advertising. Station reserves the right to waive the Contest entry requirements set forth herein in its reasonable discretion. ENTRIES POSTED TO THE WEBSITE WERE NOT EDITED BY THE STATION OR SPONSOR
By submitting a Entry you warrant and represent that the Entry complies with these Official Rules and is an original work, created solely by you (or by yourself and others who have each granted you authority to license the rights stated herein), and that the use of the Entry as licensed hereunder does not infringe on any third party’s intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary or personal rights. You warrant and represent that the Entry does not contain defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, or threatening material. The recorded or photographed material submitted shall be that of your own and/or you control 100% of the rights to the publishing. The Entry shall be free and clear of any claims by any person whose performances, images or depictions are embodied in the work, or any person rendering services in connection with the work. The Entry shall not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license. You further represent and warrant that you have obtained permission from a person who's name, likeness or voice is used in the content, and the publication of the Entry via various media including Web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party rights. The Station reserves the right to remove and Entry that it deems to be in violation of these Official Rules. Any such entrant will indemnify and hold harmless, Company, its Stations, and agents from any claims to the contrary. Any entrant whose work includes likenesses of third parties or contains elements not owned by the entrant (such as, but not limited to, depictions of persons, buildings, trademarks or logos) must be able to provide legal releases for such use including Company’s use of such content, in a form satisfactory to administrator, upon request, prior to award of prize and/or naming of entrant as a winner.
CONDITIONS ON PARTICIPATION:
By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) as between you and the Station and the Contest Sponsor, that the decisions of the Station is final on all matters relating to the Contest; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; and (d) if you are granting rights to the entry submitted in the Contest and is a party to any third party agreement with a publishing company or any other third party, such agreement does interfere with the rights granted to the entry in this Contest and/or receipt of any of the prizes listed herein, nor will you (or you and others who have each granted you authority to license the rights stated herein) enter into an agreement with any entity that would grant or transfer any rights of your entry submitted herein.
By entering you are not required to transfer ownership over your entry to anyone. However, in consideration of the chance to win a prize hereunder, by submitting the Entry to us, you hereby grant to us a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-restrictive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, make available, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Entry (including any title of the Entry and your name and likeness) in connection with the Station and the Contest (and all places where some or all content from the Station’s website is available) and otherwise in connection with the Station’s and the Company's businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Station, its website, or iheartradio.com (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels now known or hereinafter developed without time limitation. You also hereby grant each user of the Station’s website a non-exclusive license to access the Entry. If you do not want grant the rights as set forth herein, please do not participate in the Contest. BY SUBMITTING ANY CONTENT, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER CONTENT
Additionally, you agree to grant to the Company all rights to use any Entry that you submit, and the image, likeness, voice, name and photographs in the Entry or otherwise submitted or provided by you in any publicity or advertising relating to the Entry or the Company and the Contest, without compensation or approval (except where prohibited by law) in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial, time or other limitations.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS:
If you think that any Entry infringes your intellectual property rights, click here if you wish to report it [link to DMCA takedown policy]
1. Description of the Contest.
A. Dates of Contest: The Contest will begin on
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. All decisions of the judges will be final.
B. How to Enter:
All entries must be submitted via www.q1043.com between
Contestant's voting week will be determined by the week they submit their photos. Contestants’ entries will not be rolled over to subsequent voting weeks. Submission weeks are as follows:
The Station reserves the right to reject any entry, in their sole discretion, based on current broadcast standards and other programming and operating practices and policies established by the stations for airing advertising.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU
All Entries become the property of Company and will not be returned. Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, postage-due or incomplete entries or mail. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, mobile service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, mobile phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
C. Voting Period/How to Win
To clarify, one "35 and over" and one "Under 35" semi-finalist will be determined each week.
Voting Schedule below:
In Studio Appearance - On or about April 1, 2013 at , the 1 winner of the "35 & Over" and the 1 winner of the "Under 35" must be present at the Q104.3 studios located at 32 Avenue of the Americas, NY, NY 10013 to be eligible to win the grand prize.
One (1) Grand Prize of $5,000.00 USD will be awarded in the form of a check made payable to the winner. Prize will be provided by Nielsen Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Approximate retail value: $5,000 USD.
Prizes are not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed a minimum of 10 days after the grand prize winner is chosen. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner's prize, in its sole discretion.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be
5. Voting Contests. By participating in the voting portion of any contest, each voting participant agrees to be bound by the official contest rules. Voting is limited to one vote per verified email address, per contestant, per week. If an entrant receives multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source, the Station reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion. If the contest includes the use of an internet tool and the internet voting process fails to operate properly or appears to be tampered with or tainted with errors, fraud or unfair practices, the Company reserves the right to use another means to determine the winner(s), i.e. random selection or appointing a panel of judges. All decisions of the judges are final.
7. Consumer Created Content. If the entry for the Contest requires creative material from the participant/entrant, by submitting your entry: (1) you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the company or contest sponsors under any fiduciary or other obligation, that the company is free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you; (2) you acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, the company and contest sponsors do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to sponsor, or developed by their employees, or obtained from sources other than you; (3) you are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted, and (4) you are hereby granting the company and the station a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, for any purpose.
8. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the award, receipt and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participants agree and acknowledge that in order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company and agree to the terms herein, including but not limited to the prize conditions in this paragraph. The prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. Winner and if applicable, winner’s guest must comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. The prize elements will be awarded as described herein (subject to legal restrictions, etc). By accepting the prize, Grand Prize Winner must agree to the prize conditions on participation and must sign a release to be eligible to receive a prize and hereby agrees that: (i) that all decisions of the Company, judges, and Contest Entities with respect to the Contest are final and binding; (ii) to release the Company, Station and sponsors and their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Contest and the award or use of the prizes; (iii) to allow the Company to and sponsors to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, biographical material, in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation; and (iv) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. The Contest Entities are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Contest Entities’ sole control. All taxes, related fees, other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of prizewinner. The Company, Sponsor, and Station does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will have no further obligation to winner.
9. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which is not specifically provided for in the official rules, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an
10. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserve the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company's release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the Station during normal business hours or visit the Station's website.
12. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the