A Prescription for the Blues
Original Release Date: 1997
- 1. A Prescription for the Blues
- 2. Whenever Lester Plays the Blues
- 3. You Gotta Shake That Thing
- 4. Yodel Lady Blues
- 5. Brother John and Brother Gene
- 6. Free at Last
- 7. Walk On
- 8. Sunrise in Malibu
- 9. Doctor Jazz
- Michael Brecker: Sax (Tenor), ?
- Ron Carter: Bass, ?
- Louis Hayes: Drums, ?
- King Oliver: Composer
- Horace Silver: Piano, Arranger, Lyricist, Producer
- Jim Anderson: Engineer
- Randy Brecker: Trumpet, ?
- Tommy LiPuma: Executive Producer
- Doug Sax: Mastering
- Al Schmitt: Mixing
- Isabelle Wong: Graphic Design
- Rocky Schenck: Photography
- Hollis King: Art Direction
- David Nottingham: Mixing Assistant
- Kristina Schwarz: Assistant Engineer
- Aya Takemura: Assistant Engineer
- Walter Melrose: Composer
- Marsha Black: Production Coordination